Our lovely customers already have orders for Christmas gifts and many of them are busy making these wonderful wash cloth Reindeers. For those of you new to the mad and wonderful World of wash cloth origami you can find how to make them here. I have put all the angel codes in for the items you need to make them.
2 x washcloths, brown and white (bac01638 or bac01209 and bac01084)
2 bars of soap, aromatherapy tealights , chocolates or travel size toiletries (nap0813 or nap01362 or nap0279)
4 googly eyes (nap0269)
2 red pompoms (nap0556)
4 brown pipe cleaners (nap0561)
2 elastic bands (nap01482)
12 tiny jingle bells (nap01560)
Red ribbon and bow (ret0103 and nap01511)
Small bell (nap01559)
Glue spots or pads (nap01566)
1. Open wash cloth and place it on a flat surface with one corner facing towards you – making a diamond shape.
2. Place the soap or gift in the centre .
3. Bring the corner facing you and the back corner up together. Roll the two corners backwards down to the top of the soap or gift.
4. Take the two side corners in your hands and bring together at the top this will form the ears. Secure them together with an elastic band next to the soap or gift. Shape to resemble ears.
5. Fold one pipe cleaner in half and push it between the ears and through the elastic band.
6. Cut another pipe cleaner in half and twist it around to make the antlers. Do this on both sides.
7. Attach the tiny jingle bells through the ends of the antlers. Fold the pipe cleaners back to secure them.
8. Tie a decorative ribbon or bow around the bottom of the ears. You can add a small bell or other embellishment.
9. Glue on a pompom nose and googly eyes.
Courtesy of: http://holidaymemories-angie.blogspot.fr/2008/09/stocking-stuffer-idea-cute-reindeers.html