Us Brits’ are set to spend £7b this year on their pets accordingly to this article in The Telegraph . Pet products are big business so why not include some in your customer offering? We stock a wide range of quality products including bowls, blankets, Xmas treat stockings, toys and pet accessories & clothing. Why not add pet gift hampers to your product range? For the animal lover we also have a lovely range of pet themed mugs, wall plaques and gifts. Take a look and stock up now before Santa Claws or Paws comes around!
UPDATE 6/11/15 – we have sold out of these but managed to secure a further 500 of an almost identical Elf. The only difference velcro pads on his hands so he can hang as well as sit! Click the link below to buy.
Our Elves are getting in short supply and we now only have 800 left after securing the last of Keel’s stock. These literally have been flying off the shelf due to the increasingly popular Elf Christmas book from the US that seem’s to have spawned an Elf frenzy here in the UK. This is genuinely the last of the stock so please make sure you place your orders earlier to avoid disappointment!
One thing my husband hates is wrapping presents and I think that is true of a lot of men and with our ever increasingly busier lives gift wrapping has become a chore for some so why not add some value to your business by offering a hamper or gift wrapping service?
As well as lots of fabulous products to put in hampers we also stock hamper baskets and gift wrapping supplies including baskets, tissue shred, cellophane wrap and heat shrink bags, curling ribbon and bows. We also stock a wide selection of gift bags & boxes and luxury seasonal and plain ribbons to add that finishing touch.
We have added this year hamper kits which you can stock for your customers to DIY Hamper their purchase. If you are an online business and time poor considering stocking Christmas gift bags which you tie with curling ribbon and seal with a simple clear tab as a quick professional gift wrapping add on.
We have a gorgeous selection of wholesale gifts for your business and we are now stockists of luxury toiletries gift brand Baylis & Harding. Take a look at the range of Christmas gift lines available from this best selling brand. We also stock a lovely selection of the kids toiletries range ‘Funky Farm’ and their Mum to Be range.
Last Shipping Date for Xmas Delivery is 23rd December so last orders please by midnight on Sunday 21st!
Thank you to all our wonderful customers who have worked with us this year. With your help and patience we have more than doubled the number of lines we can offer and during 2015 we will be stocking in more depth your favourite lines! Angelic Christmas wishes to your all!
Our lovely customers already have orders for Christmas gifts and many of them are busy making these wonderful wash cloth Reindeers. For those of you new to the mad and wonderful World of wash cloth origami you can find how to make them here. I have put all the angel codes in for the items you need to make them.
2 x washcloths, brown and white (bac01638 or bac01209 and bac01084)
2 bars of soap, aromatherapy tealights , chocolates or travel size toiletries (nap0813 or nap01362 or nap0279)
4 googly eyes (nap0269)
2 red pompoms (nap0556)
4 brown pipe cleaners (nap0561)
2 elastic bands (nap01482)
12 tiny jingle bells (nap01560)
Red ribbon and bow (ret0103 and nap01511)
Small bell (nap01559)
Glue spots or pads (nap01566)
1. Open wash cloth and place it on a flat surface with one corner facing towards you – making a diamond shape.
2. Place the soap or gift in the centre .
3. Bring the corner facing you and the back corner up together. Roll the two corners backwards down to the top of the soap or gift.
4. Take the two side corners in your hands and bring together at the top this will form the ears. Secure them together with an elastic band next to the soap or gift. Shape to resemble ears.
5. Fold one pipe cleaner in half and push it between the ears and through the elastic band.
6. Cut another pipe cleaner in half and twist it around to make the antlers. Do this on both sides.
7. Attach the tiny jingle bells through the ends of the antlers. Fold the pipe cleaners back to secure them.
8. Tie a decorative ribbon or bow around the bottom of the ears. You can add a small bell or other embellishment.